10 unexpected signs of a relationship are becoming serious.
Here are 10 unexpected signs a relationship is becoming serious.
- You leave your belongings at each other’s places and when you forget things, you don’t mind sharing each other’s deodorant and PJs.
- You can share silence in comfort.
The right words can go a long way, but when silence feels right with them, those moments can’t be replaced.
- You go on trips together.
Whether it means driving across the country or booking a flight to Tokyo, adventures just wouldn’t be the same without them.
- You can talk about anything.
This doesn’t always mean romantic conversations under the stars, it’s not true love unless you can talk about poop with your partner.
10 bonus points if you can also pee with the door open.
- Arguments have only strengthened your relationship.
Relationships are only as strong as the communication. When you can work things out with your partner, not only is it a sign of maturity, but it helps the relationship grow.
- Your families and friends have met.
Do you guys get together during the holidays? It’s one thing to meet your lover’s fam and friends, but it’s another thing entirely when all of you begin to learn each other’s names.
- You adopt a pet together.
Congratulations, you’re basically parents! Pets are a huge responsibility, just like kids.
- You never get bored with your partner.
Wondering eyes and emotional cheating happen when people are thinking about giving up on their relationship. But when you appreciate your partner even on the bad days, then you my friend have found yourself a winner.
- You challenge each other.
Relationships are fulfilling when you and your partner can learn from one another. Whether it’s sharing hobbies, trying new foods or helping each other reach your goals, the two of you are self-actualizing together.
- The future seems certain.
You can always count on your partner to be there for you through thick and thin. With every step you take, you know they’ll be there right next to you, they’re not just your lover, they’re your best friend for life.